Hewlett Packard / Agilent N2281A Dual 1x4 Optical Module
In Stock: 1
The Hewlett Packard / Agilent N2281A optical module brings the flexibility of modular switching to optical test systems. With the Agilent N2281A, test engineers can set up an ATE system with just enough switching channels to fit the current application, adding more channels later as the application grows.
The Agilent N2281A has collimating lenses in the optical relays minimize switching insertion loss and improve switching repeatability and stability. The N2281A is ideal for SONET/SDH test, fiber-optic component test, and fiber-optic network monitoring. It can also be used in fiber-optic network configuration and multi-source selection and measurement. Two channels in different modules can be synchronously switched with the "CARD PAIR" command. This module is optically passive, operating independently of data rate, data format, and optical signal direction - therefore transparent to signaling formats. The SC/APC connectors provide reliability and easy connection.
- Modular off-the-shelf optical communications test
- High repeatability for accurate signal routing
- Relays: Optical Prisms
- Optical Fiber Type: 9/125
- Wavelength Range: 1310/1550nm
- Insertion Loss: (single Mode) <0.8dB
- Return Loss: (single Mode) >55dB, excluding connectors
- Repeatability: < ±0.0065dB